Sunday, May 24, 2009

5th day post-treatment (2nd day for forehead)

No more burning, just itching and more peeling. I washed my face this morning to try and get off some of the loose skin. It's tempting to pick at it but the skin underneath looks & feels so delicate at this point. The places where there were dark spots are peeling off. Forehead very stiff. A lot of tenderness around the temples. After I washed with Cetaphil, I applied the triamcinolone (steroid cream) and after about 20 minutes applied the Aquaphor. My face is so dry at this point that when I apply it at night, by the morning it's already absorbed so there really isn't any greasy feeling to wash off like there was in the beginning.

Haven't had any trouble sleeping. I attribute this to using the steroid cream and Aquaphor. I'll post a pic later.

No comments:

Post a Comment