Sunday, May 24, 2009

Before pic

Efudex photo picture image

Found lots of pics online of those going through the Efudex treatment, but none of females, unless you count the lady on the Efudex manufacturer's website. So, I've decided to post mine here, but due to reasons of vanity, I have to post a before pic :)

Living in FL, I spent a lot of days in the sun. When I was younger it was bike riding and as soon as I was able to drive, it was going to the beach. For a few years, I practically lived at the beach. Sunscreen?? Who needs it? By the time any sun damage catches up with me, I'll be old, so who cares anyway? haha The thoughts of a 19-year-old, like many, who think being in your 30's is old. My mother had melanoma, which thankfully did not metastasize. My sisters have both had skin cancer (squamous & basal). This time I'm doing my face, but next time around I am going to do my chest. Enjoy these beautiful pics, and once in a while, please scroll up and remind yourself that I did look normal at one time!

No comments:

Post a Comment