Sunday, May 24, 2009

6th day post treatment (3rd day for forehead)


Efudex photo picture
Efudex photo picture
Efudex photo picture
More peeling this morning. Applied steroid cream and then once absorbed applied Aquaphor. Took some lovely close up shots. It's been 6 days post treatment for everything except my forehead, which has been 3 days post treatment. I've read this happening to others, and yes, it's true, it can leave little divets in your skin. I have one in the place where I had an early stage basal cell carcinoma. I was washing my face this morning and when the skin came off of it, it left a nice little divet. I've read that these go away though. My skin is so dry and stiff that when I wash it, the little loose pieces end up causing little pin pricks of blood to appear when they rub over the tender, new red skin. They feel like tiny shards of glass.

It's a brighter shade of red today. A lot of the brown spots are sloughing off exposing tender red skin underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment